Monday, May 14, 2012

Konnor Grayson

Here is a whole host of pictures of Konnor, so enjoy!

Minutes old.


Look at all the cotton balls and tape I had on my hands. There were also a few on my arm and 2 on the other arm. I became a human pin cushion to get the i.v. in.


Lot loves that little pouty bottom lip.

Konnor's hair is a mix of red, blonde, and brown. His crown is also really to the left, so he is going to have a funny hair line.
All rested and cleaned up the next day. He is wearing a size 3-6 month onesie because he didn't fit into the regular shirts that the hospital has the babies in.


She was so excited to hold "her baby brother." She also calls him, my Konnor. I have no pictures of Drake holding Konnor because we have still yet to get Drake to hold him. I think he is scared.

1 week old.

10 days old


No comments:

Post a Comment