| Not very happy is he? Drake thought it was disgusting to clean out the pumpkin guts. |
Chloe's Angry Birds pumpkin:
Konnor's Mickey Mouse pumpkin:
I have seen quite a few pumpkins with holes drilled all over them so Lot was kind enough to do that for me. He says next year we are going to do a little bigger holes and all over the pumpkin.
Drake's pumpkin, Green Lantern:
| The front porch all decorated. And it is all down and put away as of 8:30 this morning. |
| Our milk carton skeleton! |
| Superman Princess/fairy/ballerina. Take your pick. I had Chloe put the tutu on because the costume is several sizes too big and it kept it up so she wasn't tripping on it all night. |
Just in case I don't get a picture of the boys, Drake was an astronaut and Konnor was Spiderman (he fit into the Spiderman costume that Drake wore when he was 8 months old).
No comments:
Post a Comment