Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Konnor's Antics

I would like to say that the month long absence on here is due to the fact that we have been super busy and while we have had busy days, that is just not the case. It is just laziness:) I have taken some pictures and video, but with only our phones to do that, they are not the best quality. Because of that, I have to edit every photo that we take, which is time consuming and then upload to here, which can also be a pain sometimes. I finally got around to editing the few photos we have taken and they, along with the videos, will be posted over the next week or so.

It is nothing ground breaking, just the kids being kids, but something that I thought that family and friends that can't see the kids on a regular basis would enjoy.

First up tonight is a typical picture of Konnor. This kid keeps us on our toes so much! He figured out how to climb up on our bed (which sits higher than typical beds), turn on the computer (to the point that when we are done, we have to move the chair away from the desk, turn the mouse off and push the keyboard as far back as we can), climb on the toilet seat, turn the water on in the kids' bathroom, open a few doors, climb on the table and freezer, climb on Drake and Chloe's beds, and stand on the back of the couch to turn on the lights outside and in the living room. This kid is, as the guy who delivers Lot's dialysis supplies put it, a Curious George.

If the hall closet is open, he is in there getting the broom, mop, dust pan, and taking the cord off the vacuum. He loves to touch things. Konnor is so busy that he can't sit for 5 minutes and watch a show. He does love to look at Minions, though.

On the particular day that this photo was taken, Chloe was taking a bath because she didn't get one the night before. Konnor decided that he needed to take a bath as well, fully clothed, on a Sunday morning, when we have 9am church. It was not what I needed that morning, but it was cute enough that I snapped this picture before pulling him out:)

 And because eating all my dinner (plus 2 more ears of corn) just wasn't enough, I am going to eat it straight out of the pan:

Maybe it is a growth spurt? He is the size the Drake was when he was 2 1/2. Konnor will be 18 months on Friday. Several of the shirts that Drake wore when he was 2-3, Konnor is wearing now and they will not last through the winter. He really is not chubby, just tall and solid (with fat feet).

We love him just the way he is and would not have it any other way! (Although, I would love it if he would call me mom instead of dad).

No comments:

Post a Comment