Monday, December 19, 2011

Handmade Christmas Gifts

I have completed 3 gifts for the kids today:

Chloe's Christmas dress. Just need to make a matching bow or 2 for her hair.

Close-up of the strip of flowers around the empire waist.

And a close-up of the trim along the sleeves and hem.

Drake's Christmas tie for this year.

Close-up of the crazy snowman print.

And lastly, 12, count em, 12, Star Wars finger puppets.
 Top Row: Darth Vader, Chewbacca, a Storm Trooper, and Obi Wan
Middle Row: C3PO, Yoda, a Jawa, and R2D2.
3rd Row: Leia, an Ewok, Han Solo, and Luke Skywalker.

Now I just need to make 8 pairs of pajama pants, a small bag for the finger puppets, some makeup for Chloe (more on that later), a pillowcase for Drake and Chloe, and a scarf for each of the kids as well. And if I have time, a marble maze thing for Drake. As these projects get done, I will post pictures of them.

1 comment:

  1. All those projects all turned out so good! I love the finger puppets as well!

    ReplyDelete