Saturday, December 24, 2011

The rest of the Homemade presents

The pillowcases that I thought were going to be really hard. Nope. If you want to make some like this, let me know and I will give you the pattern. They took maybe 20 minutes to make from start to finish. And all the seams are covered so no fraying edges.
All the seams for the band are inside. This is called the tube method.


Drake's pj pants.




I forgot to take pictures of Chloe's pants all finished, so picture 3 pairs of pants with these patterns.



I also forgot to take pictures of Chloe's makeup that I made. I bought some e.l.f. makeup at Target for $1 and then covered the tops with dimensional magic. It's kinda like resin, but is way cheaper. Once that dried hard overnight, I put them in a cute little bag I found at the dollar store and called it a day. I still need to find a few more brushes for it and a blush or two. But that can wait until after the Christmas rush. It is so not worth waiting in a line at 17th and Hitt for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment