I'm ready to go.
But not leaving on a jet plane. More like a minivan. Just waiting for this little guy to make his appearance. And he doesn't seem to be in any hurry either. Lot thinks it is going to be on Wednesday the 2nd around 30 minutes to an hour after his backup shows up for work. So, around 3:30 or 4:00 he will be waiting for a call (or not) from me saying that it is time. May 2nd wouldn't be a bad day at all for a birthday. Of course, anytime between now and then would be even better:)
I have a few posts scheduled for the next week or so, but don't expect much from me beyond that. I am thinking that we will be pretty occupied in the coming weeks. There will be a welcome to the world post all about this soccer player currently using me as an oven, but I can't promise much beyond that.
No comments:
Post a Comment