More inspiring music has been found through my sister, but first, an update on my back.
I have acquired scoliosis causing some pinched nerves on the right side. My spine is curved in 2 places and my hips are out of alignment. It is completely fixable with some chiropractic adjustments and massage therapy. There is a water bed therapy method that I used last night that on it's lowest setting, feels like when you lay down on a trampoline when a sprinkler is under it, going back and forth. I had it on a 3, which felt really great. It was a great way to massage and relax my ticklish muscles before the adjustment. It goes up to a 10 and I think that setting would be like a deep tissue massage, too hard and painful for me. I have a few follow up appointments in the next couple of weeks and I am confident that they will realign my spine and hips and I can be pain free soon.
And now on to the music that my sister told me I should listen to last night. They are a Christian Rock band and along with the song that was recommended, I found another one that is also a good reminder.
Fireflight
He Weeps and Rise Above
You're welcome!
ReplyDeleteListen to Britt Nicole too! She's amazing!
ReplyDelete