We are now up in the mornings to get 2 kids to school. Because of this, I am able to watch the national morning shows. On Good Morning America this morning, they showed a video from an American Idol singer's newest single. Well, it was written for us! If we did not have to get up for school, I would have missed this video. I am sure that I would have heard it on the radio, but I am glad that I was able to watch it this morning.
I back has not been getting any better, it is really bad in the mornings, so we are going to a chiropractor today (they have a special going on that is affordable for us right now). I am praying that that works and I can look down, get out of bed, and walk without pain.
Back to the video, it is called Overcome and made my cry. I can't find the video, but here is one that has the lyrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment