Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How many days until Christmas?

The kids and I have been at my parents house while they have gone on a 30th anniversary cruise. Lot has been going back and forth, but for the next few days, we are all home so that Drake can go to pre-school. We will go back on Thursday to see if my sisters have killed each other yet.

I have a TON of sewing projects to do: Lot's Starkiller (main character on several Star Wars games) costume  for Halloween, a bigger daiper bag for Chloe (found the cutest pattern and material) and several Christmas presents for our kids and for a niece and nephews. I think I am going to be busy sewing right up to Christmas Eve.  I can only tell you about the ones that are getting done for our kids, since they can't read yet. I am making all of us an embroidered towel and the kids' will have hoods on them. I am also going to make all of us some pj pants. There is a matching game I am going to make for Chloe that involves cupcakes and a fishing game for Drake. And then I am going to make them each their own I-Spy bags.


In between all of these projects, I also need to stop a lot and pull Chloe away from things and help her up and kiss smashed fingers better and otherwise try to clean up after that which is Hurricane Chloe.





But, Mom! I LOVE to play right here! I don't care if I always smash my fingers in the drawer.
And here she is in action. Those are gloves she is pulling out. She pulled out so many that I moved the contents of this drawer and put the round plastic lids in this one. So now I get lids all over the kitchen, but that's okay.  I would rather have lids than gloves all over the floor. She has also found this same drawer and my parents house, but instead of gloves, there was fold-top sandwich bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment