Monday, September 6, 2010

What we have been up to, Warning: Many pictures ahead.

Chloe started crawling on Wednesday, September 1, 2010.
She loves her food. I have to get 2 spoons when I feed her; she has to feed herself with the other one.
Instead of finishing dinner, she thought it would be fun to pull her shirt off.
This box kept him entertained for a couple of hours.
If we have ice cream, it is a capital offense if we do not share with her.
I guess I did not get the lid on her treats all the way. It was full and she spilled the whole thing.  Quite proud of it, too.
This was before she could crawl. She could go backwards really well on her butt and got stuck under the train table. She was not very happy.
What a goofy goober! Drake loves to pose with Chloe. She doesn't like it so much.
So much easier giving them baths at the same time.
Here she is standing. She pulls herself up on everything! Chloe also cruises,now. Getting really good at it, too.
Standing again. I think her favorite place to stand is by the train table.
Drake got hungry while I was making lunch and grabbed the cottage cheese from the fridge and decided to eat it straight from the container. He finished it off on Saturday when we made lasagna.
We went to visit Abby & Kalina and before dinner we found him in the basement, asleep. I guess even watching Kalina play the WALLE game wasn't enough to keep him awake. By the way, he NEVER falls asleep at grandma & grandpas. He is always running around and doesn't sleep until we go home. That is why we try to leave later and take pajamas with us.
Here is the goose egg Chloe got falling down the stairs. It looked worse on that first day than it does now. I think she was more scared than hurt.
And here is a blurry closeup. Sorry about that, but you try to take a closeup of a kid than never stops moving. It is hard, especially when Drake is distracting her and she is going for the camera strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment