Sunday, September 26, 2010

This is a front picture of the Starkiller costume I have agreed to make for Lot. We have bought the yards and yards and yards of fabric that we will need. Hopefully it will be enough as we were just guessing on what was needed. JoAnns had several coupons that we used, so for  having to buy 14 yards of fabric, I don't think we did to bad. Now I just need to have the thing finished by Oct 21st, as that is the date that the new Star Wars game comes out and Play N Trade is doing a midnight release and Lot wants to be dressed up for it.

Here is a back shot. These are not the best quality, but we could not find a good picture online, so Lot put the game in and I took a few pictures that way.

This is what she did at grandma's & grandpa's house this past week. Always went for this drawer and the baggies.

And this is what she does here, at least until I moved the contents of this drawer. Now it is lids.

She loves to empty out my purse.

Here is the only picture we got at the zoo yesterday. It was packed! But I guess that is what we get for going on a Satruday, while there is a community fest thingy going on and it was about 2 and it was Zoo Patron Appreciation Day, so admission was free.

Look! Kahel is holding her AND she is NOT crying!!! He can't seem to go near her without Chloe crying, so to actually hold her with no crying, it is an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment