I made 2 loaves of banana bread last night and this is all that is left:
I think this recipe is going in the keep folder:)
In other news, Drake came down with croup on Wednesday night. We kept him home from preschool yesterday and I went to the library this morning and picked up some new moves for him to watch. Nights are the worst, though. Drake cried himself to sleep last night because he couldn't breath very well. After about 2 hours, he woke up and I held him for about an hour before he went back to sleep after a breathing treatment.
And lastly, we, I mean, I planted the garden last night. I forgot to plant the potatoes, so Lot gets to til up more dirt for those. I hope everything grows and produces food. After last year, we need it. (Our garden last year grew rocks and big weeds)
Poor Drake! I hope he's feeling better! Remind me next time I see you to tell you about our little garden experiment...it's crazy cool!
ReplyDelete