Saturday, May 7, 2011

Changes


I have decided to change up the blog, again. It is going to go back to a family blog. I will still post crafty things, things I want to make, and recipes, just not on a schedule. There will also be more family pictures and what we have been up to. I am also debating on taking the blog private (you could only access it if you have permission from me, which means I would need your email if I don't have it already).

So for those of you that follow me for the craft stuff, feel free to un-follow me if you get sick of seeing pictures of our kids:)

I am also debating on opening an etsy shop to start selling items that I make. Would you even buy anything I make? I worry that anything I make wouldn't be up to expectations of those buying the item. Any thoughts?

That is all for now, oh, except for this:



1 comment:

  1. I vote for etsy shop. what made you decide to not do craft blog anymore? too much stuff to make?

    ReplyDelete