Monday, July 4, 2011

Again, we have weird kids

Exhibit A
 I swear we did not teach her how to drink from the sprinkler. Only the hose:)

Exhibit B
 This is the kids' new laundry basket. That never stays in their room. And gets used as a play toy more that a laundry basket. Although, there are dirty clothes in there that Chloe is standing on. 

Oh, and she is pants and diaper-less here as well. Taking off her pants and diaper is her new "skill." We have had to resort to putting duct tape on her diaper. The first time I did it, I did not get a big enough piece because 10 minutes after I taped her up, Chloe had taken off the diaper. The duct tape now goes all the way to the back.

Exhibit C
 This is a pile of all their pillows and blankets and even the Lightning McQueen chair.  Chloe didn't even need to be shown how to jump off the ottoman onto the pile.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment