Friday, August 12, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies



I have this recipe from my mom that I tried today and probably shouldn't have. With the changes I made, I don't think these are going to last long. I even have about a dozen cookies in the freezer ready to be baked when the craving strikes.

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

1 1/2 cups butter
1 cup brown sugar, packed down
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 1/2 cups flour
1 1/3 tsp baking soda
1 6oz or 2 3oz packages instant pudding, your choice
1 bag chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts, optional

Cram together butter ad sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Mix in baking soda, pudding, and flour. Add chocolate chips and nuts if desired. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.

My Notes: I used 1 vanilla and 1 butterscotch pudding mix. I didn't think that 1 bag of chips was enough, so I added about 1/2 cup of vanilla chips that I had. I also ended up using about 4 cups of flour. I think that chocolate pudding would be really good. Or a mixture of chocolate and vanilla. Pistachio might also be really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment