Sunday, August 14, 2011

That's Odd

He took this picture all by himself.


That is a phrase that Drake has picked up from somewhere. He also says: "So, I was thinking..." "So, Mom..." "So, Dad..." When we are going just about anywhere in the car, he asks where we are, and it doesn't matter where we are and he will ask if we are in "Radiator Springs, the cutest little town in Carburetor County."

And the other night after I got home from having my hair cut, he said, "Mom, you look even prettier than I thought you would. I really love your hair like that." (As soon as I can get a decent picture, I will post one for you)



Chloe has also expanded her vocabulary recently. She now says:
water
juice
baby
Lizzie
shoes
tickle, tickle
Bob (for SpongeBob and Bob the Builder)
go
Choo-Choo (train)
roar
woof woof
brush

And whenever she hears the Superman theme song, she puts her hand in the air like she is flying. She also really liked to cover her mouth and make a Wookie sound like on a song we listen to.




No comments:

Post a Comment