Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sewing for Chloe

Chloe is really hard on her clothes and it gets expensive to replace her clothes so often, so I bought a couple of patterns on sale and have started to make her some clothes. I decided to start easy and make her a warm shirt our of some fleece that I already had. It has been through the wash and did not shrink at all. Which is kinda a bummer because the sleeves are a little long. Next time, I will cut the sleeves to the 2T size instead of 3T.

The pattern makes sizes 9 months clear up to a size 10, so I will also be making a few shirts for the boys.

When I finished making it, she put it on and would not take it off until after we got home from picking Drake up from school. It was about 80 degrees outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment