I never did get around to removing the sap, but I have found several other uses for it.
For instance, when a certain little girl gets into some RED fabric paint and her mom is all out of Pine-sol, Lestoil is actually better at removing the dried paint from carpet than Pine-sol is. It also works to remove spilled strawberry jam on a freshly shampooed rug. I know because I had to do that recently.
And the latest use I have found for it is this:
Removing the black residue on Chloe's car seat. She loves to get in herself, but when she does, she puts her feet on the front of the seat and it gets really dirty from the asphalt residue from parking lots and roads.
I poured Lestoil on all the stains and let it sit for a few minutes before I tried to get it off. I just used an old toothbrush and rinsed it in water often. Not much, if any, elbow grease was involved.
See the results for yourself:
This stuff is to cleaning like duct tape is to fixing things. You can use it on just about anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment