So, starting with the beginning of December, here is what was going on. Oh, I will be spreading these posts out, so you get Konnor turning 7 months today.
Since I am feeling lazy today, you also get Konnor at 8 months, so here ya go:
Still loves to sit, but refuses to be on his stomach. Most pictures we take of him are blurry because he moves SO much. Also looks as if he is in need of a haircut pretty soon. Still only has the 2 teeth and if you look closely, you can see them in the above picture.
Konnor is THE happiest baby we have ever seen! He laughs at everything!\ and I mean everything! Pull his socks or pants off, walk around a corner, just look at him, wiggle your fingers at him, everything, I tell you!
About 6 weeks ago walking Drake to school, I fell on some black ice at hurt my foot pretty bad, so I had to walk slow. It was time for Konnor's nap, so I went to get him out of his exersaucer (that he has since grown out of) and he was laughing at me! He thought I was going to get him because I was walking so slow:)
He was spoiled at Christmas and now has tons of age-appropriate toys to play with and clothes that fit or are too big, but with his record, they won't be too big for long. By the time he hits his birthday, I am pretty positive that he will be in 2T clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment