I am not sure how Lot feels with this new information, but I am very nervous and a little scared.
Depending on how the appointment goes (and if I am a total wreck tomorrow after the appointment or not) I will do an update here sometime tomorrow.
Kind feel like this right now:(
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers to this point, please keep them coming:)
Dear Abby and Lot. I am so sorry to hear of your kidney failure. I am a former certified Kidney Hemo Dialysis Nurse and I can understand what is ahead of you. Hopefully medicare will come through fast so you can get a transplant soon. With the size of this family I would hope a kidney would be forth coming. I'm out as I am diabetic and on insulin. I will be sending a donation ASAP. It won't be much but at least it will be sent with love and encouragement. Miracles happen. I konw a lot of people who have had kidney transplants and live a long normal life. I'm sure with your faith and commitment you will too.
ReplyDeleteLove and God bless. Great Aunt Gayle.
But i would like to have your mailing address. you can email it to me at gylovette@cableone.net