Friday, August 30, 2013

Another setback

It seems that I really do need to open this shop because I keep having all kinds of setbacks, big and little. This latest setback is not a small one either.

On Tuesday, we went ice blocking with some friends. I was not planning to go down more than once. Countless times down, several with a little girl in my lap and heaving 2 blocks up the hill later, and my back is hurting pretty bad. I think it is just pulled muscles because over the counter pain medications don't even touch the pain.

To make it worse, our shed is done (yay!!!), so we have been cleaning out our/my sewing, craft, storage, tool room to make room for Chloe to have her own room. With all of the moving and pushing things, my back did not like that.

I woke up this morning and it still hurt, but not too bad. Then I grabbed a load of clothes to wash because I am yet again all out of pants (seems to happen quite a bit with the messy little hands we have running around our house). Anyway, I about cries because it hurt so bad, so no more laundry for me for a while:)

Because of my back hurting, I am not able to do much of anything for long, so while I am still planning on opening the shop on the 13th, there will not be as many things for sale at the beginning as I had originally planned.

It has been a headache trying to figure out all of the logistics for this little hair brained idea of mine, but we know that it is something that I need to do and I just gotta say, Satan must not like crafts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment