At least, I hope there are good things to come. Since May, when Lot's employer decided to close the business, we have been praying on what to do about employment. Does Lot go back to work? Do I? Where? Just a ton of questions about it all. And any employment that is found, one or the other of us would have to possibly quit when the transplant happens. We will be in Utah for 2-4 (or more) weeks and then the rehabilitation afterwards at home. I will be the primary caregiver and Lot will not have the energy and stamina required to work. And it is because of all of the unknowns, and because it is the only thing that we are not confused about, that I have decided to open a shop where I can sell things that I have made. This is something that I can do while in Utah and during down time at home.
There is just one glaring problem, no name. I am at a complete blank for a good name for this shop, so I put it to my friends on Facebook, and now I have 8 options for a name. Since I am having a hard time narrowing it down to even 3, I made a poll for all of you to vote on your favorite name. Lot and I will also have a vote and we may or may not decide on a different name. At any rate, here is the poll, you may vote for more than one and once a day. I will close the poll sometime on Wednesday the 21st and then have a logo made for the shop. Once than happens, I will reveal the winning name and the person that came up with that name, will get to choose something from the shop once it is open. I am shooting for Friday, September 13th. It may be Friday the 13th, but let's hope that it is a lucky day for us.
I voted for The Craft Chick; it would make SUCH a cute logo, but I like Chloe's Closet too. If you need a graphic designer, I'd be more than happy to do your logo for free to help out. Here's my portfolio: glasswingdesigns.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, Deidra