Monday, August 5, 2013

Good Eats

So, the other day, we had Hawaiian Haystacks on the menu. The store bought cream of chicken soup has an outrageous amount of salt in it, so we do not have any in the house, nor would I have bought any just for this. I have found a few recipes to make your own and one was completely disgusting! The other one, which is easier and you can double or triple it so easily, was awesome!

It is a dry mix that you can keep in a container to use when you need it. I have used it for the haystacks and it is also currently being used with a ranch packet and pork chops in the crock pot for dinner tonight.

I made a cute little page for it, if you want to print it off (right click and save the image to your computer). I made it to put on the container that my mix is in so that I don't have to find the recipe when I need to make more. I am lazy like that:)


In case you want it, here is the link to the pork chop recipe:


Crockpot Ranch Porkchops1

No comments:

Post a Comment