Monday, November 11, 2013

Future Projects

Well, right now, it is just one future project. This month for the 8-11 year old girls that I co-lead at church, we are making gingerbread nativities. I made one a few days before the activity to make sure that it was something that the girls could do and that would take enough time. With some help, they were able to put together the manger and stable. Next time, they will be doing the animals and people, which are way easier.

So anyway, this finished nativity was sitting up out of the kids' reach for a few days and Drake saw it and really wants to make one, so sometime in December, we will be making them with the kids. I may save my sanity and make the stable beforehand and the kids can do all the details.

Here is my masterpiece:)
If you would like to make your own, you can go here to see the directions. You will have to scroll down a little bit to get the directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment