Saturday, November 9, 2013

Random things

I have a few pictures that are random and don't fit in their own post, so I decided to put them all in one.

My dad made this pumpkin out of a fertilizer thingy (it is huge!), some paint, and a 300 watt light bulb. The kids love it and want one of their own. If I am going to be fully honest though, Lot and I would kinda like to make one as well. We just don't really have a place to put it without killing the grass.

Konnor loves to sit on out laps when we are on the computer, but his favorite time is when Lot is playing a Star Wars game.

New Halloween pillowcases from Great Grandma (this is what the kids call Lot's mom). Chloe changed hers right away and took it to the couch to relax while watching a show.

Drake has never liked pumpkin guts, but Chloe sure does! She would not do it without her Snow White costume on either. I scrapped the inside of a large pumpkin and let Konnor get the guts out. Which worked out great until he started putting everything back in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment