Sunday, November 7, 2010

90% off costumes are the best!

We went to Walmart yesterday morning and all the Halloween stuff was 90% off, so there was NO WAY I was going to pass that up. We bought 8 costumes for Drakes for about $15. The most expensive one was $1.90. They also had some Toy Story pajamas for $5, so Drake picked out the Buzz pjs. He has tried on most of the costumes, but opened all of them. They are currently taking up space in a 18 gallon pink tote that I bought for Chloe's winter clothes. There weren't any girl costumes for Chloe, so next year, I am going to go as soon as the costumes go to 90% off and possibly for 75 % off so that I can get some dress up clothes for her.
Top: Cars Pit Crew, Iron Man, Bumblebee, and an astronaut. Bottom: Superman, a ninja, a knight and a soldier.




This is the only one that I have witnessed Drake wearing the whole costume.

I bought a few wigs and Chloe laughed at me when I put this one on, so I put it on her. This was the best picture I could get of her. She was very quick to reach up and get it off.

Drake is Buzz Lightyear. The thing on his head was the container that held all of my cookie cutters, but I made a drawstring bag for them, so Drake confiscated the container for a Buzz helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment