 |
| At first, Drake refused to stick his hand into the pumpkin to get the guts out. After I grabbed some gloves for him, he decided that it was okay. |
 |
| Still not quite sure if he should stick a hand it. I think he was afraid that the pumpkin would eat his hand or something. |
 |
| Going for it. |
 |
| And all the way at the bottom. |
 |
| Drake took this one and most of the following pictures. |
 |
| "You need to smile Mommy & Daddy!" |
 |
| Chloe eating Kix, I think. |
 |
| What a goofy goober! |
 |
| Here is my pumpkin. |
 |
| All lite up! |
 |
| One tired little girl! |
On a side note, while we were eating lunch today, I look over to my left and see a small field mouse run from the hall closet into the bathroom. Lot tried to trap it, but it ran and went under the dishwasher. We have a mouse in the house! I am hoping that it will come out and get stuck to a trap, but we can't stick those out until bedtime because Chloe will probably stick all of them to herself. I hope it gets stuck while Lot is here, because I do not think that I can take the mouse out. Last time this happened, in Pocatello, Lot was at work and I called Kendall (Lot's brother) to come and dispose of it. I wonder how the thing got in the house in the first place. I need to find out and then plug up the hole. It is just gross to think that there is a mouse in the kitchen. YUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment