Friday, December 10, 2010

Chloe's Birthday!

It is Chloe's 1st birthday today! I can't believe that it has been a year already. She is growing up to be such a fun little girl, cute too. She is walking, saying mama and dada and has a special yell that means Drake. She hates baby food, so for the last few months, she has been eating people food. She loves Toy Story, especially Woody and Jessie. She loves to play with Drake and is his little shadow, which he doesn't always like. Chloe has 1 tooth with 1 more on the way. She loves to sit on Drake's Lightning McQueen chair and read books by herself. She also loves to dance to any music, including ring tones and commercials.

Chloe is such a joy in our lives and I am so grateful that we have been given the chance to raise her.

*I will post pictures later tonight or tomorrow morning of her party.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, it's been a year. I remember driving you to the hospital to meet Lot. And she was born a couple of hours later. Time really does fly.

    ReplyDelete