Monday, December 27, 2010

Here are the few pictures that I got on Christmas. Enjoy!



Drake has been wanting a green "lightsaver" for a while. Santa finally found one for him.

I made hooded towels for the kids. Drake's has a Buzz Lightyear decal on it and Chloe's is a pink towel with Tinkerbell.

This is a Woody hat that Santa brought for Drake. Maybe Santa should have brought a Jessie hat for Chloe.


Here is Chloe's attempt at opening presents.



Look at the mess and they aren't even done yet.


Drake wanted to go sledding, so he found a sled in the garage (at Grandma & Grandpas) and went down the back stairs.

He also wanted to ride the 4 wheeler with Grandpa. This is the best shot I got.
Santa also brought us a Wii with several games. We are still in the process of trying all of them out. Lot has a black controller, Drake's is blue, mine is pink, and Chloe's (when she can use it) is white. Some of Drake's loot includes: some clothes, coloring books, Star Wars action figures, Stinky the garbage truck, How to Train Your Dragon, and several things that I made. Some of Chloe's are: jammies, a Weebles treehouse, blankets, dolls, books, and also a few things that I made.

It is nice that Christmas is now over, but I now need to get going on making some things for birthdays and next Christmas, namely a quiet book for the kids.

We hope all of you (how many people even read this?)  had a Very Merry CHRISTmas. Oh, and Happy New Year, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment