Drake is staying home from church with doctors orders to stay on the couch or bed all day. He is contagious and has to stay away from Chloe and Konnor. This would not be so bad but Chloe also woke up with a very productive, wet cough. Konnor is running a low grade fever and is cranky with more teeth coming in. Lot had a bad drain last night, so he is also dead on his feet.
I did get some pictures uploaded yesterday, so enjoy those for the next few days as I try to sanitize and wash all things that Drake has touched. All of his LEGO's get to be washed as soon as I find a mesh bag to put them in. Bedding as well. I have already used up one container of sanitizing wipes trying to clean electronics and door knobs and light switches. Lunch is in the crock pot, so that is one less thing to have to worry about, right?
We went to the zoo last week and the kids had a lot of fun. One of the giant tortoises was up and walking very slowly around and Chloe touched a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. Konnor spent his time in a stroller, and was not too happy about it.











No comments:
Post a Comment