When Chloe spends more than 2 minutes in the bathroom, you
know that she is up to something. We were busy last night and she spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom, which can only spell disaster. And a disaster is exactly what we walked in on. I will let the pictures speak for themselves:
We had Chloe's hair cut a few weeks ago, so this is long. I think 3-4 inches was cut off the back.
 |
| You can see in the bottom right photo about how long her hair was after it was cut a few weeks ago. She really butchered the left side and her bangs. |
Her bangs could not be salvaged, so we just swept a larger piece over to mostly hide the damage. We are back to square one on growing out her bangs. The bob look seems to suit her though.
SO cute! I love it! She seems a lot less thrilled than she did after her own cut, however. :)
ReplyDeleteI think she looks adorable! At least she didn't cut so much off that she had to have a boys haircut like I did when I was her age.
ReplyDeleteOh, and we kind of have matching haircuts now! So she's cool because she looks like Aunt Keiza :)
ReplyDelete