Here is a picture rundown of what we did this weekend:
 |
| Played outside because "it was warm enough to play outside without anything on." (When Drake goes outside, he asks that, meaning is it warm enough to not wear a coat or jacket). That is Chloe's 'say cheese' face. |
 |
Spilled so much dye on the table on floor, it is a wonder that we don't have blue/green/red/yellow/orange carpet. Dyed eggs. |
 |
| Had to touch all the eggs right after they came out of the dye bath. |
 |
| Easter loot. (I have not been able to take a picture of the shopping cart put together. Between the 2 of them, that thing has not stopped being pushed since it was put together). |
 |
| Chloe's skirt I made her at the last minute. |
 |
| See? (If you need help, Drake is pushing the cart on the right of the picture) We even just had to take the cart to Grandpa and Grandma's house. |
 |
| Ha! I got a decent picture of her! She loves to move those bunnies all over the entry and kitchen. By the way, the kitchen is about 7 stairs above the entry. She climbed the stairs WITH a bunny in her hands. |
 |
| Lot discovered that Chloe likes to 'jump' on the trampoline. Which is her just bending down enough that when she stands up, she bounces a little bit. |
 |
| And, after n early dinner, the kids went outside to 'find' the eggs that Drake and my sister hid. Chloe was doing so well until she found out that there was candy in them. Then she sat next to the basket to open up all the eggs and Drake got the rest. |
I hope you all had a great Easter, we sure did!
I loved Chloe's shirt/skirt! I knew they had your mark on them... :-) Actually, I couldn't tell, and kinda thought you bought them. haha Now I want to see the pics of YOUR skirt and shirt!
ReplyDelete