Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lot's Birthday/Wordless Wednesday

Yesterday was Lot's birthday. Drake wanted him to have a Superman cake, so that is what I attempted. It could be better, but it could also be worse. At least is tasted good:) It was a homemade yellow cake with a coconut frosting. Again, homemade. I haven't bought frosting for a few years and just started making cakes instead of using boxed mixes. So much better tasting! And really not any harder or time consuming than a nasty mix.

This is the most non blurry picture I could get of Chloe eating her cake. (Look at those tired eyes! That is what happens when she wants to take a nap at 4:30 instead of 1:30. It was an early night for her) The frosting got all mixed up in her hands, so instead of red, yellow, and blue, it is a brownish purple.

Drake got Lot a tool belt (to match his that I made). So I had to take pictures. They are 'clincking' their screwdrivers together.

Lot playing with his new toy:)

This is the wordless Wednesday picture. This was this morning and she moved a chair so she could get some cake. I gave up and let her have cake for breakfast. She did have some toast and milk a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment