Monday, April 11, 2011

Make-It Monday

I really need to stop looking at other's blogs. My things to make bookmark is getting very long. (Anyone know if there is a limit on how many things can be in 1 bookmark)? Oh, if you want a good place to go to get inspiration, go to the TaterTots and Jello Friday link up. That is where most of these things come from. Every Friday starting at 6, she has a linky party that goes to Wednesday, I think. Anyone and everyone can post a link with a picture of something they have made, or done, or a recipe. There is around 750 projects that are linked up every week, so tons of ideas! Anyway, on to what has been added to my to do list:

Reversible headband from bucket of buttons. This one is made with ribbon, but I think it would be cute with fabric.


A wire birds nest using twisty ties from a law student's journey.


I am going to make one of these shower curtains, but I am going to use a turquoise and white color scheme. (Go to See Kate Sew to see how she did it) It will only cost about 5 or 6 dollars to make!


I wish I would have found this earlier from Sun Scholars. I think this would be a nice change from the "You've been Booed."


I bought insulbright just to make this found at ucreate foods.

1 comment:

  1. I've made headbands like that with fabric, and they are SO cute! The only problem...Kylee won't wear them. :-) And that shower curtain is on my list too...maybe we should have a ruffling party. ;-)

    ReplyDelete