Thursday, February 28, 2013

Drake's 7th Birthday!!

Again, it is late since we were a little busy at the 1st of the month, but Drake wants everyone to see his Green Lantern cake that I made for him.


It was just 2 13x9 cakes stacked and covered in marshmallow fondant. I covered the Green Lantern symbol with green sugar crystals to help it stand out.

Drake got exactly what he asked for, lots of Lego's. He got a bucket of Lego's that he can build whatever with and several superhero sets along with some Lego people action figures.

It has been 7 years since he joined our little family and it has gone by fast! I am grateful for that. It is nice to have a child old enough to help out, however reluctantly. He loves school and is doing very well in 1st grade. We are so glad to have him in our family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment