Saturday, February 2, 2013

McAdams in business for 1 night only!

The other night, hamburgers were on the menu for dinner and instead of saying no, I became the "cool" mom for a night. The kids each decorated a brown paper sack and Drake picked out the toys to put in said bags. Chloe requested chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, fries with fry sauce, apples and root beer. Drake requested a cheeseburger, fries and sauce, and root beer as well.

I put all the sauces in the little plastic Gerber baby food containers (they have lids that stay on) and Chloe got her nuggets in a container as well. I have a ton of freezer paper, so I wrapped Drake's cheeseburger in it. I then made root beer for them. I was an even cooler mom for letting them eat on the floor in the living room. And here in the photographic evidence that I really did do and will probably not do it again because it is a lot more work:)




Poor Konnor got the short end of the stick and got a bottle, not that he minded though.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is a cool mom!!!! Way to go!! I want to try that, but we would have to eat at the table all together, otherwise Gideon would come and steal everyone's fries and not eat anything else.

    ReplyDelete