| I needed something larger and more convenient to hand my earrings and necklaces on. Lot got me the earring thingy (that is the technical term for it:)) for Christmas. It was an of white-ish color and said Live, Laugh, Love on it. Wasn't wild about that, so I finally got around to painting it. The shelf was something I bought several years ago for something. It has been hanging above our closet door since we moved in. Because it was on the inside and up high (I am vertically challenged) I forgot it was there. Until a week ago. So I got it down and also decided to paint it. After finding a paint that worked on wood and metal,(shelf is wood, earring thing, metal) I set to work. Which means that I took both outside and laid them on a tarp and spray painted them, 3 times. 5 times for the top of the earring thingy to cover up the words. I don't know what the color is, but the 3rd picture is a very good representation of it. The shelf is also big enough that I can place my bracelets and watch on it without interfering with the earrings. |
No comments:
Post a Comment