Monday, March 21, 2011

Road Signs for Drake

Drake wanted some signs for his road rug, so his cars would know where they can and can't go. So we came up with these:

I googled road signs and Drake picked the ones he wanted and printed them and cut them out by himself.

He wanted them to stand up, so we went through my piles of stuff to recycle and cam up with this. Several months ago, Mountain Dew had a Halo:Reach promo. There were things on the lids that you could win, so Lot collected a ton of them from people at work and I was going to do something with them, I just wasn't sure what. So they have sat in a bag since then. I was looking for some milk lids that I had saved when I came across the pop lids. I used a small screw driver and a hammer to make a hole in the middle of the lid and then we taped a toothpick to the signs and pushed them into the hole on the lids.

Tada! Road signs for Drake and his cars! Several more were made after this, as per Drake's request:)

No comments:

Post a Comment