| The black one is also torn fabric around a headband that no longer gives me headaches, with more torn material that I braided and hot glued on the head band. The pink one is small ribbon wrapped and hot glued to a dollar store headband. The beads also came from the dollar store. I threaded 75 together and hot glued the ends so they wouldn't fall off. Then hot glued the beads in a circle on a scrap piece of gray felt. Cut those out and, yep, you guessed it, hot glued those to the head band. I love that they were easy and fairly fast to do. I have had several good comments about them when I wear them, but not all together. That is what Chloe does. Seriously. She gets into the drawer that I keep the head bands and puts all of them on her head and thinks she is a princess, which she is:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment