Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random

On Friday morning, I took Chloe to the doctor because she had had a fever of 101.5 for 3 days. It turned out to be a sinus infection because she had also had a cold for 3 weeks. While the PA was checking her out, he said that Chloe was working on some molars. I thought that he meant they were under the gums and they would break through in a few months. I stuck my finger in her mouth on Saturday and she HAS a fully erupted molar! There are 2 more, one on each side, on the bottom that will erupt in the next few weeks. No wonder she had a fever! (It finally broke Saturday night)

The running total of teeth is: 7 on top, counting the molar, and 2 on the bottom with 2 molars on the way. I would take a picture, but there is NO WAY I can get her to hold still long enough. I have tried when she is asleep, but she clamps her mouth shut when I try to open it.

Anyway, she is on an antibiotic for the infection and she goes in for her 15 month check-up on Thursday as well as the follow-up for her sinus infection.

By the way, has there been another recall of Children's Tylenol? It has been a year since the last recall and there is still none on the shelf. In fact, when I went to get more for Chloe, I literally got the last bottle Wal-Mart had of any brand of infant drops and children's tylenol.

Drake had one of these straws that have either vanilla or chocolate beads in them and when you suck the milk up the straw, it runs past the beads and turns the milk vanilla or chocolate. Since Chloe had finally stopped throwing up milk, I let her have one as well. She made a huge mess. She doesn't quite get that you don't need to tip the cup up with straws like you do with sippy cups. She thought it was fun, though. I would much rather clean up spilled milk than puke. I did 4 loads of laundry on Friday because of puke. In a normal week, I only do 6 loads. That is all of the people clothes and towels.

Ha! While I was typing this post up, I just happened to have the camera by my and Chloe is always by me, so I squished her cheeks together so you can get a peek at her teeth. She doesn't have the teeth that are next to that second one on the right, but her has both of them on top that are next to the molars.
I wish he was always this happy. It has been a struggle with him this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment