Monday, February 28, 2011

Make-It Monday

Do you think I can get Tom Boy Chloe to wear some princess stuff? Like this awesome tutu?

Mmm. Crockpot Southwest Chicken Nachos. Have to make these soon:)

I want to paint our front door like this. All it is is high quality spray paint. Too bad it will have to wait until the weather is at least 60 degrees. So, in July, I will be able to do this:)

I actually already have this all cut out. I just need to sew the fish up and cut the dowel down. Check out how to make your own at Sparetime Sanity.

I already know that Drake will be good for at least 2 days if I make him this magnetic superhero set.

1 comment:

  1. Those magnetic playsets are great. We have some magnetic paper dolls that we made at an enrichment meeting last year and I just pulled them out (they still aren't all cut out yet). The girls love them. They kept Nicole entertained during stake conference the whole time!

    ReplyDelete