Look what we got to do today!
 |
| Play hopscotch, |
 |
| Take Drake's hopscotch rocks and throw them in the melting ice puddle, |
 |
| Draw a BIG circle with chalk, |
 |
| Step in the mud, |
 |
| Take Drake's rocks again, |
 |
| And run around! All because it is currently 45 degrees outside! |
P.S. This was Chloe's first time outside running around. We had to carry her in the house the first time because she wanted to stay out. The second time, I had to carry her in because she got into the mud and I had to take off shoes and pants outside. Good thing I found some more clothes for her in a tote that I had marked 18-24 months. There were several 12 month pants and shorts in there as well as some small 18 month cloths.
No comments:
Post a Comment