Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Freezer Paper Stencils

I have just discovered the wonders of freezer paper stencils. Drake had an extra plain long sleeve shirt laying around and I decided to jazz it up a bit. We are not finished with it, but here is a progress picture:


I found the idea to use your chosen state at Living with Punks.




*Update: Here is the completed shirt. Drake decided that while I was playing Just Dance on the Wii, that he would mix up some blue and white paint to make a new color. So it is a light blue now. He did a good job, too. The heart is fabric paint and is approximately where we live.





This is a picture of Drake (obviously) that I took because he wanted me to take a picture of him because I was trying to get a good picture of this:
I gave Chloe some strawberries with her dinner last night.
Drake took this picture a few days ago. Most of the pictures that he takes do not turn out so cute and in focus, so I had to share with everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. That shirt is GREAT. I also loved that you let him help you. My boys would probably love to help me do a shirt.

    Good luck on the super cold weather. My sisters just moved to Idaho for school...I am pretty sure they are going to freeze!!!

    ReplyDelete