| I still need to embellish the blocks and I have things picked out to do that, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. |
Thursday, January 20, 2011
LOVE Blocks
So I have these blocks that my sister made for me that said HOME on them. They were a pretty orange color. Now, I love the color orange, it just doesn't go with anything in my home. So I decided to re-do them (hope you don't mind, sis). I was able to get the paper off and sanded the blocks. I painted them an oyster white and them used the cricut to cut the words out onto some heart paper. I haven't decided what to put on the back of them yet, that is for another day that is not today and probably not tomorrow either.
Labels:
My Creative Mind,
valentines,
Valentines Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What? You don't like the orange? No, I'm just kidding. I love your love blocks. I should do some more. They are easy and super cheap and fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm completely jealous of your crafting time! :-) I've been drooling over some of the Valentine's Day decor, but there's no way I'll get to it this year. Speaking of crafting...how much would it take to bribe you into making some of those sweet shoes for Brianna?? I want to have a whole collection of them, but I have NO TIME TO CRAFT! :-( Seriously...I'd pay you. I may even buy some patterns online for some different styles...
ReplyDelete